Skip to main content

Surreal


notting hill photo by one of my favs, Steve Ullathorne

Milestones make life feel so real, surreal at times! It's the eve of my 25th, and after an thrilling weekend of tromping this stunning city to visit favourite places, new faces, and 5 special stateside embraces, I'm completely awe-inspired. More to come, just need a little time to soak in the million little miracles of this past year. A thousand thanks to open-soul friends near and far, past, present, future. There's no hobby I cherish more than watching lives blooming before our eyes! Hope you have a fabulously fascinating week. xx

Comments

  1. Happy almost birthday!

    P.S. That picture is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this photo! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sending you love and thanks! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Muchas Gracias, De Nada

In life you will meet two kinds of people. Ones who build you up, and ones who tear you down. But in the end, you will thank them both.

Daydream believers

Colorado Balloon Classic - Day 2 , originally uploaded by iceman9294 . “Some people do not have to search, for they find their niche early in life and rest there seemingly contented and resigned. At times, I envy them but usually I do not understand them… And seldom do they understand me. I am one of those searchers. There are, I believe, millions of us. We are not unhappy, but neither are we completely content. We continue to explore ourselves, hoping to understand. We like to walk along the beach; we are drawn to the ocean, taken by its power and unceasing motion, its mystery and unspeakable beauty. We like forests, mountains, deserts, hidden rivers, and lovely cities as well. Our sadness is as much a part of our lives as our laughter. We are ambitious only for life itself and for anything beautiful it can provide. Most of all, we want to love and be loved, to live in a relationship that will not impede our wanderings and prevent our search. We do not want to prove ourselves to other...

Waiting Games

"Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves."  - Rainer Maria Rilke  -