Skip to main content

Audreyisms

I tried always to do better: saw always a little further. I tried to stretch myself.
- Audrey Hepburn


"There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion."
- Audrey Hepburn

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others... The best thing to hold on to in life is each other."
- Audrey Hepburn


Just one week ago, a miracle occurred in Austin. I was so excited to come across this fun collection of Audrey quotes to celebrate. To me, it's a small tribute to the lovely mother of one of my greatest friends in this life, a must view for Audrey lovers. Audrey L, thanks for loving the world so unconditionally, we love and adore you. Praying Hard honey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daydream believers

Colorado Balloon Classic - Day 2 , originally uploaded by iceman9294 . “Some people do not have to search, for they find their niche early in life and rest there seemingly contented and resigned. At times, I envy them but usually I do not understand them… And seldom do they understand me. I am one of those searchers. There are, I believe, millions of us. We are not unhappy, but neither are we completely content. We continue to explore ourselves, hoping to understand. We like to walk along the beach; we are drawn to the ocean, taken by its power and unceasing motion, its mystery and unspeakable beauty. We like forests, mountains, deserts, hidden rivers, and lovely cities as well. Our sadness is as much a part of our lives as our laughter. We are ambitious only for life itself and for anything beautiful it can provide. Most of all, we want to love and be loved, to live in a relationship that will not impede our wanderings and prevent our search. We do not want to prove ourselves to other...

Muchas Gracias, De Nada

In life you will meet two kinds of people. Ones who build you up, and ones who tear you down. But in the end, you will thank them both.

Waiting Games

"Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves."  - Rainer Maria Rilke  -