Skip to main content

Wisduhm


Lovely the way people don't leave our paths without footprints.
...And what's more, the way memories or thoughts of them cross our minds at opportune moments.

Thought I'd share a few words received in a message from BenD today, catching up and what not in regards to SpringBreak.
Ben, heavy in the hiphop scene as I bee-bopped to British, Scottish, Canadian, French, and Singer/Songwriter sets, happened to gather something quite familiar to what struck Brittanie and I so frequently in the SXSW setting.

'When times move fast it's because you are letting time get the best of you. Love and live every moment of it- dont be afraid to dream - its dreamers that change the world.'

I know there's nothing that could stop this guy from doing what he desires and decides as truth.
As only Ben could say... wuhn luv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daydream believers

Colorado Balloon Classic - Day 2 , originally uploaded by iceman9294 . “Some people do not have to search, for they find their niche early in life and rest there seemingly contented and resigned. At times, I envy them but usually I do not understand them… And seldom do they understand me. I am one of those searchers. There are, I believe, millions of us. We are not unhappy, but neither are we completely content. We continue to explore ourselves, hoping to understand. We like to walk along the beach; we are drawn to the ocean, taken by its power and unceasing motion, its mystery and unspeakable beauty. We like forests, mountains, deserts, hidden rivers, and lovely cities as well. Our sadness is as much a part of our lives as our laughter. We are ambitious only for life itself and for anything beautiful it can provide. Most of all, we want to love and be loved, to live in a relationship that will not impede our wanderings and prevent our search. We do not want to prove ourselves to other...

Muchas Gracias, De Nada

In life you will meet two kinds of people. Ones who build you up, and ones who tear you down. But in the end, you will thank them both.

Waiting Games

"Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves."  - Rainer Maria Rilke  -